Etiquette is a code of behaviour that applies to business and social situations.
In business, it is important to act professionally and exercise proper manners when building relationships with other people. To build positive relationships, it is significant to establish rapport and project a good impression.
Be one step ahead, practise the business and social skills necessary to help you make a great first impression and stand out in a competitive job market.
Principles underpinning all Etiquette:
- Golden: Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Platinum: Treat others as they would like to be treated.
Our Social and Business Etiquette training and workshop will help you:
- Exhibit professionalism and develop a polished image.
- Modify distracting behaviours and develop admired conduct.
- Honour commitment to excellence and quality.
- To be confident in a variety of business and social settings with various people.
- Differentiate you from others in a competitive job market.